CCNA Cyberops Class Outline. Starts May 25. Be the first one to get this Certification and become Network Security Expert
The CCNA Cybersecurity Operations curriculum provides an introduction to the knowledge and skills needed for a Security Analyst working with a Security Operations Center team. It teaches core security skills needed for monitoring, detecting, investigating, analyzing and responding to security events, thus protecting systems and organizations from cybersecurity risks, threats and vulnerabilities.
By the end of the course, students will be prepared to:
Understand cybersecurity operations network principles, roles and responsibilities as well as the related technologies, tools, regulations and frameworks available.
Apply knowledge and skills to monitor, detect, investigate, analyze and respond to security incidents.
Apply for entry-level jobs as Assoicate Security Analyst and Incident Responder.
Take the Cisco CCNA Cybersecurity Operations Certification exam.
CCNA Cybersecurity Operations is a hands-on, career-oriented course with an emphasis on practical experience to help students develop specialized skills to sucessfully handle the tasks, duties, and responsibilities of an associate-level Security Analyst working in a Security Operations Center (SOC).
The Outline of Training
Install virtual machines to create a safe environment for implementing and analyzing cybersecurity threat
● Explain the role of the Cybersecurity Operations Analyst in the enterprise.
● Explain the Windows Operating System features and characteristics needed to support cybersecurity
● Explain the features and characteristics of the Linux Operating System.
● Analyze the operation of network protocols and services.
● Explain the operation of the network infrastructure.
● Classify the various types of network attacks.
● Use network monitoring tools to identify attacks against network protocols and services.
● Use various methods to prevent malicious access to computer networks, hosts, and data.
● Explain the impacts of cryptography on network security monitoring.
● Explain how to investigate endpoint vulnerabilities and attacks.
● Evaluate network security alerts.
● Analyze network intrusion data to identify compromised hosts and vulnerabilities.
● Apply incident response models to manage network security incidents.
Host-based Security Analysis
Endpoint Threat Analysis
Network Intrusion Analysis
Data and Event Analysis